This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

2 Questions about theme

• Is it possible to have the featured boxes on the homepage images be the featured image for the post in that category?

Also, I would like to change the font of the widgets title in my sidebar. Nothing I do seems to change it.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

1/ Can you tell me more about this question? I’m not clearly about this.

2/ The widget title on the sidebar will follow the heading title font. And you can change the font for heading title via Customize > General Options.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

For the second question, I want to change the font on the WIDGET titles in the sidebar. Not the titles in general. I have h3 and h4 set to use a different font but would like the widget titles not to use that font.

As for the homepage boxes. You have it where we put a picture in that stays the same but I want to know if it’s possible for the boxes to take the last post in that category and use it’s featured image. It would change with when there is a new post.

I hope this is a little more clear for you. Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately, currently this theme doesn’t support for both that features.

And our support forum just moved to https://pencidesign.ticksy.com/ – please use our new support forum in the next time 😉

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.