This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

How to disable full width video ?

• Hello,

I try to put embed youtube video on my website. But the website make always my video on max width/height (690px x 387px) even though I specified dimensions (width=”450″ height=”253″) (example : http://drebehniev.com/Julien/womenlab/web/les-internettes-un-collectif-qui-met-en-lumiere-les-femmes-videastes/)

The class “fluid-width-video-wrapper” erase all specified dimensions.

What can I do for this problem ? (I want that video can have specified dimensions and don’t go automatically big)

Thank’s a lot,

Julien

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Esodmgs3.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Esodmgs3.

Hi,

It’s good for you because it will make your video responsive on all devices.
    If you want to make your video smaller with a size, let’s use this code on text tab and make it’s parent of your video:

<p style="max-width: 690px;">Your video here</p>

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi PenciDesign,

Thank you for your explanation and thank’s for the working code ! It’s perfect ! 😀

And thank you for the reactivity 😀

Best Regards,

Julien

Hi again,

I have a another question about that.

Have you a idea how to automate that ?
    I want that all my youtube video have max-width : 600px and don’t want to make always the
    <p style=”max-width: 600px;”>url</p>

I try to modify .js the libs-script.min.js and it was unsuccessful :/

Thank’s a lot and have a nice day :)

Julien

Hi,

You can add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to do that:

.fluid-width-video-wrapper{ max-width: 600px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.