This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 months ago.

Home page options, Top bar navigation and photography layout

• ProvideUP

Hi everyone,

This is my blog : blog.provideup.com, where i’m using the magazine slider style 3 and the photography post style.

I have three issues I would like to solve :

1) I want the title of my post to be smaller, in order to keep it away from the line that pops when the cursor is over. I didn’t find any option to reduce the size in the menu.

2) I love the topbar which plays the latest posts. I would like to know if it’s possible to keep it while scolling, like the main menu.

3) The three pictures in the homepage option are very usefull. I redirected them to another website. Could it be opened in a new tab ?

Thank you for your help !

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by ProvideUP ProvideUP.

Hi,

1/ Please update this theme to latest version and you will see options for change the size on the menu in Customize > Logo and Header Options.
    Check this guide to know how to update this theme.

If you want to change the size of posts title on your photography layout, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.penci-grid li .item h2 a, .penci-masonry .item-masonry h2 a{ font-size: 16px; }

Change number ’16’ to the size you want.

2/ Sorry this theme doesn’t support this feature.

3/ In the next update version of Soledad we will add more this feature. Please wait it.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.