This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  drusso99 7 months, 1 week ago.

How specify DIV CLASS "inner header" and DIV ID "logo"

• How do I specify the background color of DIV CLASS “inner header.” And the typeface, size, and color of DIV ID “logo.”

Hi,

Can you tell me more about your questions?

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

I assumed, probably incorrectly, that I needed to modify CSS to achieve my goals. Let me state my problem instead.

I was trying to specify a single logo image, which includes text. This resulted in a logo which is smaller than I’d like on my PC, and too small to read on a phone.

Can I specify one logo image for PCs and another logo image for mobile devices? I’ve looked at the Logo and Header options available to me in Soledad, but it was not obvious to me which options would do what I want.

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, Soledad theme doesn’t support this feature.
    Logo for mobile nav is best solution for you, because on the mobile, screen are very small. :)

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

If I use a small logo, I’d like to control the background color in the header. How do I specify the background color of DIV CLASS “inner header?

Hi,

You can change it in Customize > Colors for Header > Header Background Color

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Oh for goodness sakes! I don’t know why I didn’t see that.

Can I specify the typeface, color and size of text that appears in the header — if I don’t specify a logo for example.

Hi,

Sorry, Soledad doesn’t support text logo :(
    I think you can create your text on an image and use it like a logo.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

That’s OK. Thanks for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.