This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

I have a couple questions

• Hi,

I have a couple questions.

Starting off, I want to remove the header for the logo with the lines in the back completely but I want to keep the menu that scrolls down.
    – Is there an option to add a logo to the menu scrolling down?
    – How can I increase the size of font
    – Can I center the font on the menu?
    – Can I add social icons to the menu?
    – Can I increase the size of the menu magnifying glass

Under that; I’d like to have the penci slider on the left with the sidebar directly to the right of it showcasing the top post.

Thank you,
    Rico

I just wanted to add a couple things I missed.

– Is there a way I can bold the text for the slider, blog post titles, menu titles?

– Is there a way to increase the size of the font on the inside of the post?

– I was wondering about reducing the width of body and bringing everything more inward leaving more space on the left and right side and centering the content (best way I could describe it)

– Lastly, when I scroll to the bottom of the page the site starts glitching. I’m not sure why but this maybe temporary. I just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue.

Thank you,
    Rico

Hi,

1/ For now, Vancouver theme doesn’t support this feature.

2/ You can add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to do that:

#navigation .menu li a{ font-size: 16px; }

Change number ’16’ to the size you want.

3/ You can add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to do that:

#navigation .menu, #top-search{ float: none; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; }
    #top-search{ margin-left: 15px; }

4/ Unfortunately, this theme doesn’t support this feature.

5/ To do that, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

#top-search > a > i { font-size: 20px; }

Change number 20 to the size you want.

6/ You just can select for use Penci Slider or Featured Posts slider via Customize > Featured Sldier Options.

7/ Please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to do that:

#navigation .menu li a, .penci-grid li .item h2 a, .penci-masonry .item-masonry h2 a, .standard-main-content > h2 a, .post-header h1 span, .post-header h2 span{ font-weight: bold; }

8/ To do that, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.post-entry p { font-size: 16px; }

9 & 10/ Can you show me your site url to I can take it a look?

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

The url is http://www.luxury.tax

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  luxurytax.

Forgot to ask, is there a way to bold the title on the penci slider as well?

I wasn’t clear on the penci slider question either, I was seeing if instead of having it at the center of the layout could I move is solely to the left and directly beside have the sidebar starting instead of the sidebar starting under the penci slider.

As far as the spacing of the layout is their html that’ll allow me to bring the content starting to the left and the right more inward therefore it’ll be more white space to the side of the website?

I edited most of the things just wanted to be clear on the things I’d have to get customized.

– The logo background with the lines removed at the top of the page above the menu.
    – Adding the logo/social icons to the menu bar.

The sticky sidebar was giving me the glitch, it works on the regular posts. Not so much on the homepage, I think it’s because I haven’t reached 10 post yet but I’ll be adding more post to see if that was the problem but for now you can still check it out.

If you offer freelance services to add certain features I’ll surely pay, just let me know if I need to contact you further via email.

By the way amazing customer service!

Thank you,
    Rico

Hi,

9/ I saw you’re using a sidebar. And your container width currently are good.
    I think you don’t need to reduce it.

10/ I saw your site scroll fine.

11/ You can go to admin > Penci Slider > edit a slide > scroll down and you will see option for “Slide Alignment”

12/ To remove the background line on the header, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.inner-header .pattern-grey{ background-image: none; }

For other requirements, it’s take long time to do. So, it’s better if you hire us to do that.
    You can send us an email via our contact form and our customize services will reply you to your email.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Will do.

I pretty much have it complete from the help you’ve given me from the things I could do.

Last question, is it possible to change the color of the text on the post solely without having to change other colors on the theme?

Hi,

If you want to change colors of the text for all your posts, you can add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to do that:

.post-entry { color: #0000ff; }

Change color code “0000ff” to the color code you want. You can get a color code here

If you want to change colors of the text for some text in your posts, you can do that via your editor. Check this image.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.