This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 1 week, 2 days ago.

insert dark grey area above instagram widget

• on the bottom of my page i have the instagram widget, however the overlap between the content and the widget is not really clear. how can i move the grey part from the footer with the social media icons, above the instagram widget?

Hi,

Please note that: sidebar “Footer Instagram” only use for “Instagram Slider” widget.
    We’ve note it in the description of sidebar.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

that is the one i’m using for it. i made a screenshot (zoomed in, so the instagram feed is wider than usual on the bottom)

https://i.imgsafe.org/2ad04142fe.jpg

is it possible to create another dark grey area above these instagram pictures in the footer instagram? to make the split between page content and footer more clear

Hi,

To do that, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.footer-instagram{ border-top: 5px solid #888888; }

You can change ‘5’ to the size and ‘888888’ to the color code you want.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

thank you!
    last question on the instagram widget – can i change the background color (and font type color) of the “instagram” square in the middle of the widget?

Hi,

To do that, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.footer-instagram h4.footer-instagram-title span{ background: #ff0000; color: #0000ff; }

Change ‘ff0000′ to background color code you want, and ‘0000ff’ to text color code you want.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.