This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Margin around images

• Hi,

I would like to add some margin on the top and bottom of all the images, so the text is not so close to the image.

How can I do this?

Thanks!

Thanks

Hi,

By default, this theme already have that margin.
    Can you show me an screenshot about that?

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi,

I know there is some space before and after the image, but I would like to increase the top and bottom margin on the images, and between paragraphs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B28r9kvk2u5aWThyOVE4NU5ULUk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B28r9kvk2u5aNTJyb2hBVVZncVk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Hi,

1/ To increase the top and bottom margin on the images, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.alignnone, .alignleft, .alignright, .aligncenter{ margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; }

Change number ’30’ to the size you want.

2/ To increase space between paragraphs, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.post-entry p{ line-height: 1.8; }

Change number ‘1.8’ to the size you want. Example: 1.9 or 2.0

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.

The code you provide for the margin around the images works on pages, but on posts with caption.

Besides I don’t know why it works if I put it in the custom CSS part, but not on the child theme file.

THanks.

Hi,

1/ If so, please try again with this code:

.post-entry .alignnone, .post-entry .alignleft, .post-entry .alignright, .post-entry .aligncenter, .post-entry .wp-caption.alignright, .post-entry .wp-caption.alignnone, .post-entry .wp-caption.alignleft, .wp-caption.aligncenter{ margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; }

2/ If it doesn’t work on child theme, you should check again all your custom css code. You have a other custom css code override on it.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.