This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 months ago.

Meta-Tag on webpage

• Hello,

I like to copy a meta-tag and insert it on my page. It´s supposed to be inbetween “<head>” and “<body>”.

<meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”_pMFRHNEebEW8vo8ViJeevwfGc1HkJRxOjRJ7uqI3oY” />

I simply have no idea were exactly to insert it. Which folder do I have to go? wpcontent-themes maybe? whats the exact name of the data I have to insert it?

Thnx!

Hi,

You can put it like on this image

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Thank you. But my Theme doesn´t seem to have an editor? Do I need to install plugin? I have Themes, Customizer, Widgets and Menues

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Angelinchen.

I do have Soledad Child theme maybe its different?

Could you please tell me how to get the editor for soledad child theme or were to find it?

Thnx so much

Hi,

If you can’t see that, please contact with your hosting provider to solve it, because they did block it.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi,

I dont wanna be annoying I am just very new: How can my hosting provider block it? I only bought webspace at 1&1 I have my own server and host myself.

Hi,

Let’s contact with your hosting provider and ask them about that. They will help you.
    It’s not issues related with our theme 😉

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.