This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 months ago.

Portfolio as Homepage?

• Hey guys!

1. I would love to use the portfolio masonry grid 3 as homepage/landingpage. Is that possible?

2. Is there a way to have a sidebar on a single portfolio item?

3. There is no way to comment on a single portfolio item. Would an external evantomarket plugin for that, work there?

Very grateful for your reply and excited to start creating!!!
    /elenore, sweden

Hi,

1/ To do that, you can go to admin page > Pages > Add New a page > put portfolio shortcode on that page.
    After that, go to admin page > Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > A static page ( select below ) > and select the page you did create above.

2/ I sent you an email, please do following that to make sidebar display on single portfolio.

3/ Unfortunately, currently this theme doesn’t support this feature. But, we will add more this feature and the feature on 2/ in the next update.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

So commenting on single portfolio page will be possible. Great! Could you tell me when that will be? I’d love to use Soledad but need to know when this feature will be enabled to go on with the project.

Thank’s a million!

Elenore

Hi,

I’m not sure the date will release the next update. I think it’s about next 7-20 days base on our developers :)

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

That is so helpful. Truly, thank you for getting back so fast!

Elenore

Hi guys!

Two little questions today :)

1. I never got the email about how to create a sidebar on a single portfolio item..
    Is it possible for you to resend?

2. I cannot seem to find the shortcode for the portfolio masonry 3 (with the intention to make it the homepage)

Thanks a bunch!
    Elenore

Hi,

1/ Ok. I just resend it via email info@ear****rout.com
    Let’s check it again and check on spam box if you don’t see it in inbox.

2/ Please check this image

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Thank you so much!

I inserted this code and it worked for a couple of seconds and then the whole site crashed. I then removed the plugin via ftp and the site was back on. I did this one more time but it crashed again.

So. There is a problem with this custom code. Could you look into this?

Thank you!
    Elenore

Hi,

Did you do following like I said on the email? I remember that don’t have anything need to add to Customize > Custom CSS.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi,

I’m not quite certain what you mean by ” I remember that don’t have anything need to add to Customize > Custom CSS.” Can you clarify?

I did like you advised me to do in the email and it worked for a few seconds but then the site crashed twice.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please send us an email via our contact form with your admin url and admin account. Our support team will check it help you.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.