This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 1 week, 3 days ago.

REMOVE WIDGET LINES

• Hi I looked up a question where someone asked for a code that will remove the double lines underneath the widget title in the footer. You gave this code:

.footer-widget-wrapper .widget .widget-title .inner-arrow{ padding-bottom: 0; border-bottom: none; }
    .footer-widget-wrapper .widget .widget-title:after{ content: none; }

However, this only removes one of the lines and not both. Is there a code that will remove both?

Hi,

You can use this code to do that:

.footer-widget-wrapper .widget .widget-title .inner-arrow{ padding-bottom: none; border: none; }

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Unfortunately, this only removes one line, not both.

Nevermind, for some reason you have to paste the code twice for it to remove both lines. At least that is how it worked for me. Thank you!

I have another problem though…..now that both lines are removed there is a huge space between the title and the content below it. For example, In the About Me widget, there are no double lines so there is a huge space between the title and the text. Can I have a code that will reduce that space?
    Thank you!

Hi,

You can change the code above to this code:

.footer-widget-wrapper .widget .widget-title .inner-arrow{ padding-bottom: 0; border: none; }

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.