This topic contains 77 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  AlexBePunkt 1 week, 6 days ago.

Showcase your website

• Uma brasileira? rs
    Ficou lindo o seu blog com esse tema.

Hello World,
    Hello pencidesign,

Maybe this is an interesting showcase of how to integrate the new feature of the BOOK-Layout that came with Soledad 4.0 and had that visual rating overlay of the image.

So this is all about the new RATING FEATURE.

Unfortunatly this is only usable as a category or teaser in the theme. But hey, with a couple of tweaks nothing is impossible…

I have a page where I rate restaurants. Sure, its an older page from 2012 and the images are poor but it gives you an idea how the rating will work. It can be used for each image separatly, which means, no matter how many images you might have on you page, each of them can have an individual rating.

I didn’t changed any of the css classes of pencidesign but added my own as the original might needed at another spot in the theme.

Feel free to have a look here: http://www.mouseclick.com/2012/10/14/pattaya-futtern-wie-bei-muttern/

:-)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  AlexBePunkt.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  AlexBePunkt. Reason: spelling, my english is so bad
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  AlexBePunkt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.