This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Sidebar disapears when I edit pages

• Hi, I use Soledad template. Everytime I save a page, the sidebar disappears.
    Also, in the edit page screen, there is now option on the right hand side “Template “Page with Sidebar”

Any idea why?
    Thanks

Hi,

Yes. By default, sidebar will disable on page.
    You need to select page template “Page with Sidebar” to make your sidebar appears.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi,
    Where is this option?
    In customizer, under “General Options” I have set “Sidebar for Homepage”, “Sidebar for Single”, “Sidebar for Pages” all set to Main Sidebar.
    Thanks

Hi,

Please check this image
    We’ve said about it in the documentation for this theme.
    I think you should check documentation for this theme here to know how to config this theme.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Yes, I have read thoroughly the documentation before posting. The option you indicated in the documentation does not appear on our edit page. See screen shot attached.
    Missing layout option

Thanks

Hi,

If so, I think you have a plugin caused this issue, please try deactivate all plugins not required with this theme and try again. If it work, let’s enable each plugin to check the plugin caused this issue.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

We deactivated all plugins, cleared cache, no change – still the same problem.
    We are on a brand new installation of WordPress with very few plugins.

Hi,

Please send us an email via our contact form with:
    – Your admin url
    – Your admin account.
    – Your FTP account ( include: FTP host, FTP username, FTP password – if you don’t know about that, let’s ask your hosting provider )

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

I just sent on the details. Please reply to the email specified in the post.
    Thanks

As our site is going live today, I will forward you the details of a test site to check out the problem on.
    Please discard previous changes requested.
    Thanks

Hi,

I just replied your email, please check it.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.