This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  znikosz 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

The ingredients

• Hi, I use the soledad-food theme and in the recipe, I need 2 headlines in the ingredient section. one is the main ingredient and one is for the dressing. How can I separate it? At the moment the word “dressing” shown as one of the ingredients. Please help.

Hi,

Please send us an email via our contact form with your admin url and admin account.
    Our support team will check it help you.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Sorry to bother you again, what is admin account? Do you mean my username and password?

Hi,

Yes. It’s account to I can login to your admin.

Regards,
    PenciDesign

Alright, just sent it out to you. Thanks a lot.

Same ask from me, I need 2 headlines in the ingredient section. one is the main ingredient and one is for the dressing. How can I separate it? At the moment the word “dressing” shown as one of the ingredients.
    I also want to be able to do this at more than one recipes.
    Please help.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  znikosz.

Hi,

Please send us an email via our contact form with your admin url and admin account.
    Our support team will check it help you.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Ok i sent you an admin account, thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot!
    It is possible to remove the dot from li list in the ingredients (only where the heading exists), and should i be carefull about when i update the theme or the penci recipe plugin?
    Or your changes are on child theme?
    Thanks

Hi @znikosz,

1/ If you remove the dot, it will remove all, it can’t remove from only the headings. Do you want to do that?

2/ It doesn’t affect when you update this theme, but please don’t update Penci Recipe plugin.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Yes i want to try to remove the dot from all the recipe items, and add (me) manualy a dot symbol in each ingredient.
    It is posible to do that? I think i should remove the ::before on the ul, can i do that in child style?
    Thanks!

Hi @znikosz,

To remove all the dot from all the recipe items, please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS:

.penci-recipe-ingredients ul li:before{ content: none; }
    .penci-recipe-ingredients ul{ padding-left: 0; }

Sorry, you can’t add a dot symbol like you want, it will appears for your ingredient title.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Thanks a lot! I remove the style dots with your custom css code and i’ll add a dot symbol (a dot char) before every single ingridient with copy paste like this: ○ or this: •
    Thanks again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.