This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vormirdasmeer 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Where to change color of square between 2 categories on start page?

• Hello, I need your help with changing colors. I created a post which I assigned to 2 categories. Both categories are displayed above the post on my startpage (www.vormirdasmeer.de).

I can not find the playce where to change the square which is displayed between the 2 categories “Auf dem Brett” and “Auf der Matte”. It is currently a brownish color and I would like it to be turquoise #7dd8d2. I looked at all the places where it is possible to change color (colors & patterns general, Colors for Standard & Classic Post, Colors for Other Post Layout, Colors for Single, but did not find it. Can you help and point me to the right place? Best regards, Ronja

Hi,

Please change it on Customize > Colors for Standard & Classic Post > Accent Color

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi there, I had already changed the color at Customize > Colors for Standard & Classic Post > Accent Color to #7dd8d2 but the square I mentioned in my first post still shows up in a brownish color. Please help!

Hi,

Very strange. Because I just checked this option and I saw it work fine.
    Ok, no problems. Please add more this code to Customize > Custom CSS to fixed it:

.cat > a.penci-cat-name:after{ border-color: #7dd8d2; }

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

Hi, thank you, that fixed it. The Customize > Colors for Standard & Classic Post > Accent Color works fine for the square between name and date for example, just not between 2 categories. Maybe something to consider for future corrections. Have a good day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.