This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PenciDesign 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Width issue on iPhone Plus large screens

• Hi,
    Love your Soledad theme! I recently got an iPhone 7 Plus and noticed my site is not showing full width properly. The gray sidebars are wider than normal and are making the center of the screen narrow.
    I uploaded a screenshot here…

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AtyqAU6SymWHgZgE5H-jMfOC1ZaXtw

Please advise how to correct.
    Much appreciated,
    Robert

Hi,

Please go to our new support form and create a new ticket there.
    We don’t working on this forum anymore.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

I just tried that.
    Sorry, but $41 US is a lot just to ask a question regarding an issue that shouldn’t exist if the theme didnt have an error in the design.
    In other words, I shouldn’t be asking about the theme not formatting correctly on iPhone Plus devices. It should format correctly to begin with.
    I am not charging you for my time to debug your theme design so I should not be charged for you to address the issue.
    Hope you understand.

Hi,

1/ I didn’t see your ticket.

2/ Do you think $41 is high price for this theme? While you paid $41, we just got $15 from Envato. We’re here to help you, so please do like we said. I said that we don’t working on this forum anymore, and you still try to put answer here.
    About the issues like you said, It’s our design from version 1.0 to 3.2, it’s not a bug and we’re showing it on our demos.
    If you want to solved this issue fast, please go to our new support forum and create a new ticket there, our support team will check it help you.
    We have more than 9000+ customers using this theme and we also don’t have much time to slower you. I think you should understand it.

Best Regards,
    PenciDesign

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.